companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cheesecake Muffins


I just got an order in from Netrition. I always like to try a new flavor of DaVinci's syrup--the ones you can't get at Walmart or Sam's. This time out, I got Peanut Butter and English Toffee. For my batch of muffins this week, I made the Peanut Butter Cheesecake muffins with a little change. I added less real peanut butter and a bit of the DaVinci syrup. To half of the batch, I added some cocoa powder to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake muffins. Now, these are not the super rich New York cheesecake you may be expecting, but they are quick and tasty. They are also a good break from eggs and sausage for breakfast.

Check back later this week, I plan to try a custard with the Toffee syrup.

2 comments:

NeeCee said...

which recipe did you use to make them?

Lisa Marshall said...

Cheesecake Muffins, the chocolate variety is pictured.