companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Applewood Smoked Chicken Salad


This stuff is amazing. I mean really, really delish. I will be making some of this for my future daughter-in-law's bridal shower. Until then, I am just eating it--for the second time in two weeks. Yummo.

Sent some to work with my hubby. I didn't warn him he was supposed to put it on the bowl of lettuce in the other container. He warmed it in the microwave. Said it was still good. Yup. Still good even hot.

Amazingly easy too if you have already baked and cubed chicken squares like I do. If not, still worth it to make the chicken cubes.

Applewood Smoked Chicken Salad

3 cups prepared chicken cubes or lightly seasoned rotisserie chicken shreds
1 tsp Wrights All Natural Applewood Liquid Smoke
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup shredded Romano cheese
1/2 cup slivered almonds

Place the chicken cubes in a large bowl. Sprinkle the liquid smoke over the chicken. Stir well to coat. Add in mayonnaise and stir well. Gently stir in Romano cheese and slivered almonds. Chill and serve.

This is delish. Eat it as a salad, or roll it up in lettuce leaves. Spoon it on cucumber slices. I guess you could heat it up too, but I'm pretty sure cold is best. Sorry, Hon.




Get more great recipes at the Low Carbing Among Friends Facebook Page:               https://www.facebook.com/LowCarbingAmongFriends


 Order any of our great cookbooks at  http://amongfriends.us/24-7-LCD.php

Order my original e-book or the latest version for couples and singles,  A Table for Two here

2 comments:

Ginny said...

What a great idea Lisa! Love the smoked flavor in there!

Sheena said...

what is the carb count please