companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Carnita Salad


With the weather warming up, more salads will be on the menu around here. I just checked all my past blogs. I have shown you how I make my Triple Play Carnitas recipe three ways--with low carb tortillas, with home made pizza type crusts, and with lavash bread. Today, it is even more simple. Carnita Salad. With out the bready substitute, there is more room left for lots of fresh veggies--crisp romaine lettuce, red onion and tomatoes. John is happily munching away now. You could be too if you had this pork as your Triple Play Meal (in the e-book) this week.

This roast is so huge, I am even going to have to put some in the freezer for a Freezer Favorite meal on another day. That will be even easier!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Lisa, that makes me hungry just thinking about it! I haven't tried the triple play pork yet, but I will!

LaWanna said...

I love all your receipes and your blog!