companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

George is a Verb, Part 2

Today, I have been baking for the finals week care packages I will be sending to my college boys. Dinner was not my priority! I did have a plan, though.

Chicken Cubes are a Freezer Favorite. Just a quick thaw, some veggies and a jar of alfredo sauce, a sprinkle of bacon bits, and California Chicken was bubbling in the oven. That is the other reason I love to George my chicken. It is great cut into cubes and frozen. Those little bite sized chunks are delish and they make great casseroles on busy, busy days!

2 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

chicken cubes! Great idea! those would be handy in a myriad of things! :-) Do you have a particular freezer bag you like? I have been having some problems with freezer burn lately.

Lisa Marshall said...

I have been happy with the Aldi brand--but then things tend not to stay in my freezer too long. I really use this stuff!