companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Breakfast Casserole


Who says Valentine treats must be sweet? This is our Valentine Breakfast low carbed. I have these cut individual heart shaped baking dishes--49 cents at Michael's Craft stores. This morning, I filled them with breakfast casserole using Freezer Favorites--Minute Beef and pre-cut onion and pepper blend. That makes them really fast to put together. For special flavor, I added red pepper Monterey Jack cheese. Yummy and good for us too.


I hope they feel the love. Now off to the other million things I need to get done today!

2 comments:

Kahri said...

Looks so yummy and pretty! Happy Valentine's Day!

Ginny said...

Love those dishes! Great idea. :)
Happy Valentine's day!