companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ultra Chicken Casserole


I have blogged about the wonders of Ultra Chicken before. Last time I highlighted Ultra Chicken Cacciatore. Tonight, we enjoyed Ultra Chicken Casserole. It uses the chicken breast marinated in Michelob Ultra, or any low carb beer, which is then baked or grilled and used in several recipes during the week. Tonight's casserole was rich with cream cheese and broccoli. Comfort food at its best. With a simple salad on the side, the casserole goes together quickly. It seems to disappear quickly too.

Tonight I played around with a triple berry frozen dessert. I'll put that in another blog, since I am still eating it now. Aren't you jealous? Don't be...I still need to do the dishes.

No comments: