companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kickin Cajun Casserole


On the run this evening, have a meeting to attend. Tonight's dinner highlights how flexible the 24/7 Diner system is. Since Sunday was Mother's Day, I purposely neglected some kitchen duties. I did not make the Minute Beef this recipe calls for. Instead, today I chose to cook the ground beef up fresh. I added the vegetables directly to the skillet rather than to a casserole dish. Everything else is the same. Making this a skillet supper rather than a casserole suited my needs this week. Flexibility keeps the system rolling. Now the boys and hubby can dish their portions up as they get home and are ready to eat.

I like extra Cajun hot sauce, can you tell by the photo?

No comments: