companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

California Chicken


We are big fans of Lost, so I had to get dinner done in time tonight. Barely made it! California Chicken was on the menu. Nothing too gourmet, it tastes like my guys' favorite pizza--Chicken Club. Chunks of chicken with peppers and onions, mushrooms and bacon...all topped with Alfredo sauce. Divine.

This recipe is in the e-book in the Multiply Meals. So good you'll be glad to have another in the freezer!

3 comments:

NeeCee said...

This is one of my favorite recipes. I put it on the menu each month. YUM!

Retta said...

Do you have a favorite brand of Afredo sauce you buy?? I seem to recall that you use the kind in a jar.

I just did up a whole chicken, so am itching to try this recipe. :-)
Loretta
=^..^=

Lisa Marshall said...

I use either the Ragu brand or the Walmart brand, but then, we are not as picky as we are cheap!