companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Sunday, March 1, 2009

24/7 Low Carb Diner News and Recipe Challenge

The Newsletter for March is out. In it, I have some really great recipes for snack foods. I also included some great advice for curbing the appetite. As low carbers there are great snack options out there. But of course, we can all use a bit of self control if we are hoping to see the scale moving down.

For anyone feeling a bit deprived on a low carb diet, I have some advice. If you have a favorite recipe you've been missing, and think you'll never get to eat it again, I have accepted a challenge. Become a subscriber and I will do my best to convert your recipe to low carb or come up with a reasonable substitute. I hope you'll take the challenge.

You can order the e-book and or newsletter at www.247lowcarbdiner.com

2 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

Loved the newsletter!! Thank you!! I made my marsala chicken today dredged in soy flour instead of reg flour and everyone loved it! It is a hit! YEAH! :-)

Lisa Marshall said...

mmm...maybe you should share that recipe.