companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Thursday, March 19, 2009

With a Little Help From My Friends


I need your help! Two things.

1. I want to do a blog that shows how you have put together your 24/7 Low Carb Diner cookbook. I am planning to take some photos of how I have my book set up. I know there are as many ways of doing this as there are families...so let me know what is working for you. Take a pic and send it to me along with an email of any hints...or just tell me your ideas. My email addy is on my profile page. Tomorrow, I will feature my book. Then I will be able to highlight some of your great ideas to customize the system.

2. Help me with some ideas for eggs. I want to feature some really great egg recipes in the April Newsletter. Unfortunately, too many eggs give me a bad stomach ache. Can you see why I don't want to try out too many recipes? Who can blog while doubled over in pain? Send me your favorites and I will gladly give you all the credit! Eggs are going to be a great value in upcoming weeks, so let's get ready!

No comments: