companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lemon Pepper Grilled Pork Chops


No real recipe tonight, just some good grilling. My guys treated me to some "man food" from the grill. My middle son Pearson added the spices. He made several varieties--some with Rotisserie seasoning, some with onion powder and other spices, and some with lemon pepper. That is the one I chose. It was so yummy and smokey good. John is really getting a relationship going with our grill. For years, everything was burned, but not anymore. I guess it helps not having little guys who are so impatient for food. Now he has learned the art of slow grilling. These were tender and had just the right amount of seasoning.

I paired it with some sauteed snap peas, and made the carby boys a quick side of taters. This meal was a real bargain too; the chops were on sale for 99 cents a pound. Good dinner, thanks to my grill master!

No comments: