companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Super Fast Bento Lunch


Yesterday, I spent the day at the doctor. Turned out to be nothing, but wrecked havoc with the schedule, for sure. I was too tired to blog after I got home. Today, I am trying to get back on track and play catch up, but I have a boy who is under the weather a bit. I think I may change the menu and add some Creamy Chicken Soup to the crockpot.

I made a quick lunch for my hubby, almost identical to the one I had packed for myself yesterday. It is all finger foods, and is probably the fastest bento lunch ever. I made three deli roll ups and added a cajun flavored mustard. I gave John a cup of blueberries, two more cups of deli items--one of cheese slices and another pepperoni, and finally a rib of celery cut up. Yesterday, mine had olives rather than celery, and wasabi almonds rather than pepperoni. This kind of bento is ready in under five minutes. Who can beat that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing.